Sunday, January 11, 2015

Welcome to my blog!

Hi! My name is Sydney. I'm 9 years old. My dream since I was probably about 5 was to have my own bakery and be a baker. I love to cook! I love looking up recipes on the web and testing them with my mom! But I cook on my own too. My sister is only 4 and she never eats eggs unless I cook them.

In 2013 I was diagnosed with fructose intolerance, lactose intolerance, and I couldn't really have anything with wheat in it. So we had to find a way for me to cook without getting stomach cramps and headaches. Now my family makes a lot of homemade things because I can't have a lot of processed foods. 

Now that I have a blog I'll share all my amazing recipes and things I learn along the way with you! Hope you enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the scrumptious recipes you share! I'm so proud of everything you do, you're an amazing little writer and cook. I know others will enjoy your stories and sweet treats as much as I do! What a fun and exciting blog!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lactose intolerant too so I can't wait to read some of your recipes! I can use some good ideas.

    Good luck!

    Lenea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is exactly why I made this blog. For people that are like me.

      Delete
  3. Sounds Yummy! I am looking forward to seeing more! I love the show Masterchef Jr. Maybe I will see you on there soon! Love you! Auntie Lauri

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sydney its claire awesome cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll see you at school soon hopefully. hope you make more recipes :-)

    ReplyDelete