Thursday, February 5, 2015

Why I Love Baking

     Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Well I want to explain why I love baking. One reason I love baking is because it's super messy! MAKING A MESSE IS FUN The second why I love baking is because it's science. Without science you wouldn't measure and the food wouldn't come out right. Science is my second favorite thing. Baking is my first favorite thing. The third and final reason I love baking is because I love eating the food when it's done! These are the reasons I love baking!

     I want to learn a little about you. In the comments write your favorite color or colors. My favorite colors are pink and blue. Also in in the comments write if you like baking or if you don't like baking and why.

3 comments:

  1. Cool I love messy too but I mostly love to bake cookies because they are yummy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a favorite color, but I have favorite color combinations like pink and teal.
    I do like to bake, but I don't get to very often.
    Please check out my blog: cutandpastemylife.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete